Frequently Asked Questions
Black Friday Deals Details:
1. Black Friday time: Nov 17-30, 2023 EST
2. Participating website: https://magicshine.com/
3. Black Friday rules:
1). Hot Sale products save up to 55% off, MEGA COMBO save up to $255.
2). Lucky Box:
Nov 17-21,2023 EST, First 50 shoppers receive a free Lucky box valued at $74 for orders over $249!
Nov 24-25,2023 EST, First 50 shoppers receive a free Lucky box valued at $99 for orders over $300!
Nov 28-30,2023 EST, First 50 shoppers receive a free Lucky box valued at $64 for orders over $200!
Terms and Conditions:
1. All store discount codes will be invalid during the Black Friday event. Only gift cards can be applied to your purchase.
2. Lucky boxes will ship separately from your order after you confirm receipt of your purchase. If you return your purchased product/s, you also need to return the Lucky box.
3. Lucky boxes may include EVO 1700, ALLTY1500S, SEEMEE 300, SEEMEE 20 V2.0, SEEMEE 50, ALLTY 200, SEEMEE 150, CLASSIC SUNGLASSES, PHOTOCHROMIC SUNGLASSES, POLARIZED SUNGLASSES, WATERPROOF TOP TUBE BAG. Lucky box selections are shipped randomly according to the shipping rules and shoppers cannot pick their Lucky box product.
4. Lucky boxes cannot be returned or exchanged except where they have quality issues. In the case of the return of the main purchased product, the gift shall also be returned together.
5. When a user has multiple orders, each order that meets rules of the Lucky Box campaign will be given a corresponding Lucky Box. The more you buy, the more lucky boxes you get, while stocks last.
6. If the official Magicshine Store has reasonable grounds to believe that you are involved in suspicious and unusual purchase behavior, such as placing fraudulent orders, the official Magicshin Store reserves the right to decline or cancel your order and disqualify you for the lucky boxes.
7. Gift card orders are not eligible for lucky boxes campaign.
Gift Card(5% off during Black Friday)
How to use:
1. Earn a gift card on Magicshine.com (Gift cards purchased between November 9 and 30 will automatically receive a 5% discount.)
2. Get a confirmation email (Check your spam folder as well, in case)
3. Enter the gift card code during your next purchase.
Bonus: The gift card can also be used during our Black Friday event (Nov. 17- 23, 2023) to enjoy a double discount (up to US$255 off) on your favorite items, even on our Mega Combo, exclusive during Black Friday! Check out more about our incredible Black Friday Deals here!
1. The gift card is only available for purchases made on Magicshine.com
2. The MAGICSHINE Gift Card is available for all products, but cannot be redeemed for new gift cards.
3. If the price of a Magicshine product exceeds the value of the gift card, additional payment will be required at checkout.
4. You will receive an email confirmation after your successful purchase (please check your spam folder as well)
5. Your gift card will be immediately effective at your next purchase. Magicshine Gift Cards never expire.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com
Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
1. Magicshine Gift Cards are issued and managed by magicshine.com and are only valid for purchases made from magicshine.com.
2. Magicshine Gift Cards are not reloadable and cannot be redeemed for purchases from Magicshine distributors or for cash.
3. If the price of a Magicshine product exceeds the value of the gift card, additional payment will be required at checkout.
4. Magicshine Gift Cards are not for resale.
5. Magicshine Gift Cards never expire.
6. Magicshine Gift Card Refunds: In the event of a return of a product purchased with a gift card, the amount will only be refunded to the gift card. (If you used the gift card and made an additional payment at the same time, the additional payment will be refunded in your original form of payment as well.)
7. Magicshine Gift Cards are invalid where they are prohibited or restricted by law. Magicshine Gift Card terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
8. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
9. To make sure your Magicshine Gift Card code is protected from scammers, please follow the tips below:
1). View your Magicshine Gift Card redemption code as cash.
2). Never give or send your Magicshine Gift Card code to anyone else.
3). Your Magicshine Gift Card can only be redeemed when checking out at magicshine.com.
4). Do not use your Magicshine Gift Card to pay anyone outside of the Magicshine platform.
To return a product, please email your order number, the reason for your return, and a photo/video of the problem to our customer support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org (order from Magicshine.com/us online store) email@example.com (order from other sales channels) Our service team will provide timely service, typically providing a response within 24 hours (Mon-Fri) to resolve your issue.
All discount codes can't be used during Black Friday.
You have 3 options to track your order.
- When your order ship, Magicshine will send you a confirmation email that includes a link to track your order.
- You can track your order by entering your order number and email/phone number at: aftership
- You can sign into your Magicshine account for detailed order and shipping information.
*For orders with more than one item, Magicshine will try to ship all your items at once. To get your items to you as soon as possible, some items may ship separately (you will receive all the tracking numbers through email).
If you want to cancel your order, please contact us right away. If your order has already shipped, we cannot process the cancellation until after you receive your order. If your order has shipped, you will be charged for shipping and the shipping cost to return your order.
Product General Questions
1. Charge your battery pack after every use. Do not allow to become fully discharged.
2. Do not leave on the charger for more than 24 hours. (The protection circuit will cut off the charge but a small amount of current still leaks through.)
3. Do not attempt to fast charge your battery pack.
4. Avoid excessive heat. (Leaving it on the dash of your car on a hot summer day will shorten it's life)
5. The best conditions for long term storage (over the summer) are in a cool place and with a 50% charge. (A full charge puts more strain on the cells) You can even store the pack in a zip-lock in the refrigerator if you have the space. If stored for more than 3 or 4 months you should check the charge state and top up if necessary.
6. Do not allow your battery to be short-circuited. If the wire becomes damaged, repair before use. All our battery packs have an internal circuit breaker that will shut the battery off if a short occurs. The breaker is reset by attaching the battery to the charger.
7. A battery that has been over charged or discharged can become unstable and result in high temperatures or even fire. For extra safety when charging the battery-pack, remove from the bike, and place in a fire proof container. Always charge in an isolated area, away from other flammable materials. For instance a wooden work bench, carpet etc.
8. Another safety issue is cold temperature charging. Li-ion batteries cannot be charged when they are below 0 degrees Celsius, 32 degrees Fahrenheit. Although the packs appear to be charging normally, plating of metallic lithium occurs on the anode while on a sub-freezing charge. The plating is permanent and cannot be removed. If done repeatedly, such damage can compromise the safety of the pack.
9. The battery will become more vulnerable to failure if subjected to impact, crush or high rate charging.
1. Clean your light. Over the years we've found that a dry tooth brush is the best way to get rid of any mud or debris, Nick our repair man swears by them! Please don't be tempted to jet wash your light, although waterproof to IP67 this is surely a step too far and really not necessary. A quick rub down with a damp cloth and then a thorough dry with one of those lovely microfibre cloths will do the job perfectly! If you do still have one of the older style batteries with a bag, it's a good idea at this point to check it for wear and tear and replace if necessary. Remember a damp battery bag is bound to rot over the summer and will not do the battery terminals any good at all.
2. Fully charge the battery. Lithium ion batteries need to trickle out a small amount of charge at all times (even when not in use). If your battery is left empty or with very little charge for any length of time it will enter a state of deep discharge and you will not be able to recharge it next season. If you are thinking of leaving the battery unused from now until the Autumn, We would seriously suggest diarising to recharge your battery every month or so to keep it in tip top condition. It will not last for 6 months without charge.
3. Disconnect the battery from the lighthead. Check the cables for wear and tear, make sure they are free from mud and are perfectly dry. If you leave the battery connected to the lighthead you may find it impossible to recharge. Disconnect it now!!!
4. Store the lightset in a cool place. It is important to store your lightset in a cool, dry place whilst it is not in use, preferably inside the original packaging so it is properly protected. Temperature is the single most important step for prologing the life of your battery and therefore your lightset. The cooler the better, in fact the fridge is ideal, one word of warning your shed may be freezing in the winter but often they're a sun trap in the summer! Never allow your battery to freeze - it will render it useless.
Product Problems - Monteer Series
No, the Monteer Series cannot work as an ebike light. Using the Monteer Series with an ebike battery will burn out the light. Check out our e-bike specific lights.
- Before first use, be sure to remove the clear plastic protector on the back of the remote battery.
- Be sure the battery is installed correctly.
- Replace the battery.
- Press the remote buttons to make sure the remote has power; the indicator light show illuminate when the buttons are pressed.
- Make sure the battery is fully charge. Note that it may take up to 10 hours to fully charge your battery.
- Connect your fully charged battery to your light and connect the battery cable. Then press the battery button. If the green LEDs do not illuminate, there is a problem with the battery cable.
- If the battery's green LEDs shine after it's connected to the cable, plug the cable into the light head and press the battery power button; if the LEDs do not light, there might be a problem with the light head.
- If the battery is fully charged and the light head can turn on, wiggle the cable at the light head and at the battery connection to see if the light goes off, indicating a connection problem.
Product Problems - RAY Series
The light has three light modes, each of which is intended to convey a different meaning.
Green light: fully charged/battery indication (100%-20%)
- Charging - red light breathing flashing.
- Red light for power display (20%-10%)
- Power display flashing red (10%-0%)
- To enter lockout mode: In standby mode, press and hold the switch for 5 seconds until the power indicator flashes red.
- To release the lockout mode: In the lockout mode, press and hold the switch for 5S until the power indicator is red.
Blue light: mode selection
- Standby state, press the up and down keys at the same time to enter mode selection, click the up key to select the intelligent mode (blue light is on constantly).
- Click the lower key to select normal mode (blue flashing).
Perhaps you can follow this light mode to find the cause. It is recommended to refer to the manual for light operation to unlock the lights.
- The lights can be used while charging the power bank, but you need to manually operate the power button to light up and turn off the lights.
- The wired remote control cannot be used at the same time as charging the lights.
- RAY 1600 /1600B/ 2100 / 2600 /2600B can be used with remote control.
Product Problems - RN Series
Product Problems - SEEMEE Series
Questions about the waterproof function. Please check the following three points and show us the appearance of the product and the water intake part in pictures or videos. We will make further progress and provide solutions.
- Waterproof level will down with its life time.
- If the charging port not well covered, water will ingress from there, this beyond warranty, after disassemble the light, can see clearly some parts already corrosion.
- Light if damaged ,especially the lens part broken, water will leak in, which will cause light failed.