SEEMEE 60 Smart Bike Tail Light
WHAT IS SEEMEE 60?
SEEMEE 60 is a bike taillight with high powered COB red LED light source, the max output is 60 lumens, and is capable of 180 degrees of visibility
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES?
* SMART BRAKE SENSOR LED BIKE REAR LIGHT--Built in sensor will activate the brake light feature when it detects a sudden change in motion pattern, and blinks in a series of super fast flashes at 60 lumens. If no vibration is detected in 60 seconds, SEEMEE60 enters into a dormant mode to save energy and is re-activated upon any movements.
* USB RECHARGEABLE BIKE BRAKE LIGHT-- It is rechargeable via Micro USB. A full charge will take 1.5 to 2 hours under 5V/500mA, Charging light will turn from red to green indicating its built in Lithium battery has been fully recharged.
* QUICK INSTAILL--Installation and removal of the taillight is super quick and easy, rotate 90 degrees to install and rotate 90 degrees back to remove.
* WATERPROOF OF IPX6--Anodized aluminum surface crafted seamlessly around the red led surface allows the SEEMEE60 to be completely waterproof with an IPX6 rating.
* MULTIPLE MODES--3 brightness levels, a constant mode and 2 flash modes can be used in any combo.
* Size: 41x33x23mm.
* Weight: 34g.
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
- Product Review
- Main Features
- What's in the box
November 12nd, 2018 - Thesweetcyclists
Magicshine Seemee 60 is a well designed taillight with small form factor and well built mounts. While the design is somewhat dated, the LED grid design adds a nice modern flair with enough output to ensure you remain visible during both daytime and night.
At a maximum 60 watts, this is a high power light idea for both night and daytime visibility. The light boasts a compact design the battery integrated into the light and USB recharging. Despite one of the cooler product names, the light also packs some ‘smart’ features to differentiate themselves from other tail lights in this crowded segment.
August 24th, 2019 - Thesweetcyclists
Why choose SEEMEE60 smart bike tail light?
Seemee 60 has internal brake sensor.A sleep mode is triggered after one minute of inaction to save power, and vibration will immediately re-activate the unit.
- With the high powered COB red LED light source, the max output is 60 lumens, capable of 180 degrees of visibility.3 brightness levels, a constant mode and 2 flash modes can be used in any combo, note that the high mode gives out 30 lumens, while the mid and low modes 17 and 9 lumens respectively on this bike safety light.
- Built with latest vibration and motion sensor, the Seemee 60 bike tail light detects when the rider has engaged in a sudden stop motion to increase its output to 60 lumens in a frenzy of flashes, warning all fellow travelers and motorists within a 180 degree viewing angle.
- This light pattern will be bright enough to warrant attention but not enough to cause temporary blindness which is just as likely to cause accidents. With the same sensors, the tail light enters into a sleep mode to save power after one minute of inaction.
- Any movement will immediately re-activate the unit.Installation and removal of the taillight is super quick and easy, rotate 90 degrees to install and rotate 90 degrees back to remove, that’s it!
- Micro-USB charging port is built into the back side of the tail light with water resistant silicone port cover. Seamless integration of the red lens and aluminum alloy plate framing gives the Seemee 60 an IPX 6 rating.Seemee 60 comes with mounting setups for both the round and Aero seat posts, as well as a multi-purpose mounting clip that will turn this bike tail light into a signal / safety light that can be clipped onto your backpack, helmet strap, saddlebag, even shirt collar.
1* SEEMEE60 TAIL LIGHT
1* USB cable
1* Silicone ring
1* User manual
1* Warranty card